Sunday, January 16, 2005

2004 Revisited.

Saw this first at Roscoe's.
Here's another meme I've been seeing all over the place recently. To play, find the very first sentence of your very first blog post for each month of the year gone by.

January: There is a moment.

February: Turn the Calendar Page . . . It's February!

March: Good golly, miz meg . . . it works!

April: APRIL Fool!

May: Great punctuation game here.

June: June. Such a lovely month.

July: Happy July 1st!

I hope this month finds you relaxing, just like this feller:




August: It'a a little Unconscious Mutterings:

September: Happy Hump Day.
Today is the dreaded "inventory" day as well as "statement" day.

October: I am thankful this is Friday and hopefully I can stumble through it without totally falling apart.

November: The adventure has begun. 223 words. I'm going to bed now.

December: Please stop by at Kat's to see her Art Every Day for November.

Rune has a variation on her blog.